The Soft Skeleton The Soft Skeleton

First, I just want to say thank you for choosing one of my songs to use on this project (And also giving credit).

As for the video, although it doesn't fit my usual tastes, I can see you put a lot of time and effort into it. And I appreciate the work you put into it. Keep up the good work.

linda-mota responds:

I've always appreciate these kind of comments, there are a shitton of people who make such great work, but it's not going to be everyone's tastes. Doesn't mean it shoudl be rubbish or anything. I found your song by accident and at the time of animating the panel drafts it kinda fit. Thank you so much for letting me use this song and for your kind words. Your work is very nice too so keep at it. :)

Mario's 5th Element (1up) Mario's 5th Element (1up)

Maybe some clarification is needed

First off, to all those who don't get it, the song is from a movie called the Fifth Element, hence the title. If you've never seen the movie, I recommend getting it.

Anyway, now onto reviewing the animation. Two words: Awesome stuff.

SE: Promo SE: Promo

Now this is something worth watching. The animation quality was great. The only thing I can really fault you for is the lack of voice acting. But all in all, this was a good flash. I hope to see more like this from you.

RaccoonShinobi responds:

Well, I try my best - that's what matters the most.
Beginning might change slightly when the whole thing's finished.

Actual voice-acting or voice clips?
Either way, I'm looking for mob/riot screaming for the first scene, the sounds only just doesn't cut it.

Sonic and others will have voice clips from the Sonic games plus voices similar to the SatAM cast from other games or tv shows.

I'll try to have some real voice-acting for certain scenes/characters.
One thing at a time though; it may not happen for a while.

Regardless, thanks for your review and hope to really wow you next time.

'Kite' 'Kite'

That was good.

Kind of artsy if you ask me, but it was definitely enjoyable to watch.

Pierson responds:

Thanks for watching and for commenting!

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

That was great.

The animation was superb, the music was great. This is an al around awesome flash. I thank you for doing this.

David's Adventures Eps 9 David's Adventures Eps 9

Wow

All's I can say is good use of Daft Punk for David's dances.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

That pretty much sums up human history

This was funny as hell. I'm glad I took the time to go back and look at some of your older animations.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

I really enjoyed this.

This flash is probably the best one I've seen so far this year. It has that perseverance feel to it, and the music fit well in the climbing scene . By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a download link to get the second song, would you?

Super Smash Super Smash

AWESOME

This is one of the best animations I've seen in a long while. Good job and please keep up the good work.

GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

That Was Definatly Awesome

That's pretty much all I can say.