The Soft Skeleton The Soft Skeleton

First, I just want to say thank you for choosing one of my songs to use on this project (And also giving credit).

As for the video, although it doesn't fit my usual tastes, I can see you put a lot of time and effort into it. And I appreciate the work you put into it. Keep up the good work.

linda-mota responds:

I've always appreciate these kind of comments, there are a shitton of people who make such great work, but it's not going to be everyone's tastes. Doesn't mean it shoudl be rubbish or anything. I found your song by accident and at the time of animating the panel drafts it kinda fit. Thank you so much for letting me use this song and for your kind words. Your work is very nice too so keep at it. :)

Mario's 5th Element (1up) Mario's 5th Element (1up)

Maybe some clarification is needed

First off, to all those who don't get it, the song is from a movie called the Fifth Element, hence the title. If you've never seen the movie, I recommend getting it.

Anyway, now onto reviewing the animation. Two words: Awesome stuff.

SE: Promo SE: Promo

Now this is something worth watching. The animation quality was great. The only thing I can really fault you for is the lack of voice acting. But all in all, this was a good flash. I hope to see more like this from you.

RaccoonShinobi responds:

Well, I try my best - that's what matters the most.
Beginning might change slightly when the whole thing's finished.

Actual voice-acting or voice clips?
Either way, I'm looking for mob/riot screaming for the first scene, the sounds only just doesn't cut it.

Sonic and others will have voice clips from the Sonic games plus voices similar to the SatAM cast from other games or tv shows.

I'll try to have some real voice-acting for certain scenes/characters.
One thing at a time though; it may not happen for a while.

Regardless, thanks for your review and hope to really wow you next time.

Moose To The Moon Moose To The Moon

This is Fun

It has fun gameplay, and an upbeat sound to the music. I like it.

5/5
10/10

Loved Loved

Ok I get it, at least I think I do.

So if you are defiant, the world gets blurry, yet colorful, and If you obey, the world becomes more desolate and dark. It's a messed up concept, but I like where you went with it.

Exit Path Exit Path

I'm conflicted

It's a good game, great concept, but it is way too easy to die over and over again. I liked it, but the obstacles really got on my nerves. Maybe I just suck at this game, but in all, I like the idea you've got here.

Tron Legacy - Flynn's Future Tron Legacy - Flynn's Future

Hmmmm

I'm fairly certain Mr. Bangalter and Mr. Homem-Christo would be impressed. Good work my friend.

DJ-Corey-X responds:

I hope they would be! :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

I do so enjoy your work

It makes me happy when I hear new work from you. Please keep up the god like work.

Ginny Ginny

I like it.

This has an uplifting feel to it, and because of that, I really, really enjoy listening to it.